Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Feeling like a dumb ass

I usually ride my bike to work, but haven’t been able to for the last two weeks. Momma had some ummm elective surgery and is not able to lift our 4 month old baby girl for a few more weeks.

Gifs at Giftube.com

Disclaimer: It was her choice not mine. I never encouraged or discouraged her until she made up her mind.

So I have been dropping of Brooke every morning and picking her back up in the afternoon. I don’t mind and I’m glad to help. The daycare is 25min in the wrong direction, but it puts me close to a freeway and only takes me 30min after I drop her off to get to work. So I really only leave 30min early and of course it only takes me 30min longer to get home. Being the smart one I am and knowing Million Mile Monday is upon us, or so I thought. I decide to drop Brooke of at daycare yesterday and then head back home and grab my bike so I can log some miles and of course that means doing the reverse after work. That added an extra 30min to the ride both ways and means I had to leave 1hr early. I come into work this morning ready to log my miles on the HOG website only to find out I’m a week early. Such a dumb ass!!!

Well I guess I’ll be ready for next week.

No comments: