Friday, July 24, 2009

Almost time


We are heading out to San Antonio tonight to visit my mother in law. She has yet to see baby Brooke. We’ll spend the night there and do some shopping (Yea lots of fun for me). Then that evening we’ll head back home, swing by and pick-up one of my daughters’ friends. Then we head out in the morning about 6:00am for Panama City, Fl. If of course I can get everyone up.

In Lafayette, La. we’ll have to stop at the only Harley store that’s open on Sunday all the way to Florida. Grab a T-shirt or two and keep on cruising. I don’t have any plans once we get o Fl. Guess we will just get some much needed R&R. Money will only allow a four night stay and we will be back home on Thursday night.

Have a good week I know I will!!!!!

2 comments:

Puckie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Puckie said...

Lucky Dog! You know I could have been a baby sitter for you in flordia..all you had to do was ask! it would have been my pleasure! :)