Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's been awhile

Well a lot has happened since my late post. The most exciting and scary news is that we are having a baby girl. She is due on March 14, 2009 her name will be Brooke Elisabeth. I thought we were done having kids, but apparently God has other plans for us. Kim turns the big 40 tomorrow and miserable pregnant. We are going to the Doc. office on Thursday to talk about inducing early. Kim is ratter small and our last delivery 7yrs ago was hard on her. The Doc had to break the collar bone because his shoulders were stuck and they don't want to have to go through this again.

The Galveston Rally was good even with the low turnout. I have lot of pictures posted at Flickr.com.

Got to go for now but I promise to post again real so.

1 comment:

"Joker" said...

Congrats and God bless! I'm 43 and have 3. First it was one and done, then 2 and through, but ended up being 3 for me. I don't think I could handle another one at my age. Then again, parents as bikers do what they have to do, so good luck to you.

Nice Fat Boy. I'm sort of partial to Softails myself.