Monday, July 14, 2008

Bummer Weekend

We this week sucked big time. Not only did I miss the ride, they went to Round Top and I was stuck at home, sick the whole weekend. I mean I never left the house until Sunday when mamma and the kids talked me into seeing a movie. I would have rather stayed home, but I didn't tell them that. Then to top it we decided to catch a second show and just as the movie was starting I got a headache. Took some aspirin after we finally made it home. I think it finally went away around 3am, but before that I took what I thought was Nyquil(wrong)at 9:30 and waited and waited to get tiered so I could fall asleep. I don't know why I was wired. When I got back out of bed around 12-12:30 to take some more aspirin is when I saw my mistake I took cough syrup instead of Nyquil. Oh well maybe now I could get some sleep. Yep just as I was able to fall asleep I started coughing and every time I fell asleep I would cough, until about 5 this morning.

This will have to go down as one of the worst weekends in a long time. Although the movies were good. We saw Hancock and Wanted (Angelina Jolie is so hot).

We that's about it, I hope your weekend was better than mine. See you on the road.

No comments: