Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Just another cruise

I didn't have a ride planed for Sat 7/5 when I got a call from an ex-coworker. I had asked him several times if he wanted to ride with us and he is always busy, but I left an open invitation to join us anytime. Kevin was out of town and he is the only one that Lupe’s phone #. So I was only able to get a hold of Perry who is like me and is ready to ride at a moments notice. Perry and I meet and gassed up with in 30 minute and headed over to meet George. I had Bristin (my daughter) with me and Perry brought Courtney (his daughter and she is also the girl we brought on vacation with us, see previous post).

Bristin and Courtney outside Thirsty Parrot(playing with my camera)

We headed out to the Thirsty Parrot a biker bar I found about 2-3 months ago. Did I mention they have great food. It's only about a 30-minute ride; we wanted to stay somewhat close because the weather forecast had a 30-40% chance of rain. The only rain we ran into was just when we were ready to leave it started to rain, so oh well let have another beer. We took the long way home. Thought we might run into some rain on the way back, but everything was cool.

Maybe heading to Round Top in a couple of weeks, let hope that trip come through.

See you on the road and be safe!!!!

No comments: