Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's time once again

It is time once again to plan my anniversary weekend ride. This will be 21yrs of marriage and our second on the Harley. You can read about our first long distance ride and the 9 month surprise here. This year we are going a little further, going to head up to Frederickburg for a 3 day weekend. There are lots of shops and wineries to visit as well as great roads to ride. I have already booked a stay in a B&B. We are very excited about this much needed trip. I hope to have lots of pictures to share.


ROT rally is coming soon. We will be home for one weekend then have to turn around and leave again. I hate having to drop the kids off and not bring them, very rarely have we done this in the past. With the exception of last year we have never gotten away without the kids for the weekend since my baby girl was born 13yrs ago. I guess the older I get I just need that little bit of me time, err us time.

No riding this weekend, we have to help my parents move. I hate that they have to move. Though they needed to for a long time and finally bit the bullet. They will be moving in with my sis until they can get their feet back on the ground. If things turn out the way we hope, they shouldn't be there for more than two yrs. Our embroidery business is starting to show signs of taking off so this can only help.

God bless and good speed,
El Hefe

No comments: